Even though it’s hard to teach an old dog new tricks, 22Bet has managed to stay up to date despite being in the industry for years. Its betting options range from famous sports to weather forecasts, while unique welcome bonuses and Nigeria-friendly banking options add to the sportsbook.
Betting Expert - Akanni Odunayo
I’m Akanni editor-in-chief of this website. I have been working with online betting and casino platforms for 6 years and have quite big experience in these niches. Nowadays I do my best to provide the most useful and interesting information about betting or casino brands. I hope this review will help.
100% Welcome Bonus for Newcomers
Since 22Bet is both a sportsbook and a casino, it comes with a welcome bonus for two categories of players: bettors and gamblers. If you belong to the first category:
- Log in to the official website and make your first deposit
- Get up to 50,000 NGN as the first deposit bonus
- Wager it five times within a week to cash out
Those who belong to the second category should:
- Register with the bookie and make their first deposit.
- Get up to 130,000 NGN as the 100% 22Bet bonus deal.
- Wager the money 50 times within a week to cash out.
On top of bonuses for newcomers, the sportsbook also has weekly deals with free cash. For example, you can get up to 40,000 NGN on Friday or be compensated for losing bets.
Sign Up for an Account
To open a betting account on the website, you need to enter your password and email address. Then the bookie will ask you to share your basic information and choose a deposit method. That’s it, you can use your 22Bet login details across all your devices. Besides, the registration process is the same for PC and mobile users.
22Bet Sportsbook Review: Odds, Lines, and Sports
This sportsbook covers all the latest lines ahead of major and niche games, which is why some call it the best betting site in Naija. In addition to offering all big disciplines, it also features small tournaments, TV shows, political events, weather forecasts, and so on. You can benefit from boosted odds by choosing one of the offered accumulators.
Feel free to step outside the traditional bookie offering and check eSports. All in all, 22Bet’s coverage is second to none, with hundreds of daily events and live statistics.
Betting markets are the foundation of any bookmaker because they define bets you can place there. At 22Bet NG, you can predict the outcomes of a wide range of sports and non-sporting events and then cashout. There are thousands of betting markets that cover local sports and further afield.
Nigerians have their own preferences when it comes to choosing what to bet on. To name a few favorites, there are:
- Anytime goalscorer
- The first team to score
For every market, 22Bet sets competitive odds for the likelihood of something happening. These are the prices Nigeria players pay when they bet on a market. Since this sportsbook has been around for a while, it has adapted its platform to cater to what bettors are after.
Since sports betting in Nigeria is now available to everyone, 22Bet strives to provide bets for all demographics. This results in a bigger choice and better odds, but some of the terms can sound strange. The first-timers are surrounded by handicaps, forecasts, and spread betting, to name a few.
Below, we provide not just a list of the most popular bets of Naija players, but also their quick and simple explanation:
- Single. Here, you just bet on one selection. You don’t have to predict a winning team. It just means a single betting line, such as a team to score an X number of goals. This is the most common bet, so it tends to be good value.
- Win, Place, and Each-Way. These terms came from horse racing, but now can be found in many sports. Win lets you make a profit only if your player comes first in a tournament. Place means your player should finish in a certain number of positions (e.g. in the top three). Each-Way is a combination of the first two bets. This one will double your stake.
- Accumulators. Here, many singles are combined into one bet. In order to make a profit, all your selections should win. Most of the accumulators are cumulative in odds, so if you win, you get a massive payout. However, they are also risky, so some professional bettors see them as poor value. Most others have a love affair with accumulators, so they are one of the most popular bet types.
In the past, forecasts, full covers, and spread betting were reserved for sharps. They placed their bets in a physical venue and didn’t share their knowledge with newbies. Today, these betting systems are available to all Nigerians at Bet22.
Just enter your login details to access many wager types. Below, we’re going to break down more complex bets to help you decide if they are for you:
- Handicap. Here, a bookie gives an advantage or a disadvantage to a contestant to even out the odds. In the online world, a handicap is usually a goal advantage.
- Full Cover. This is a combination of many bets that let you win from a certain number of selections. This is a lot like an accumulator, but the risks are lower. The profits are often lower, too.
- Conditional. This one requires a set of conditions to be met to be successful. For example, you can wager on both teams to win. If Team A wins, your initial stake is re-wagered on Team B. This way, you can win twice if both teams win.
- Forecast. Here, you bet on the final order of selections. For example, you can predict the order of the top three in a race.
- Spread. This time, you predict a result and your reward depends on your accuracy. This bet is very common with the NFL and basketball.
High Betting Odds at 22Bet Nigeria
Check 22 Bet for competitive odds for all popular sports. They offer lines for every game being played today. The bookie has odds that fluctuate, particularly as the game draws closer, which lets you place the best possible bet. Upcoming games are the front and centre of this bookie, so you can make your own betting schedule.
Live Betting with Live Odds
It’s not just upcoming games that 22Bet Nigeria offers. You should sign up to find live odds for your in-play bets. If you haven’t tried live betting before, here are its main features:
- Those who watch an event live can react to an in-play situation. If an underdog is becoming a favorite, you can back it to score the next goal or back a sharp striker.
- Make the best judgments. Odds change in real time during a live game, but they are controlled by the bookmaker and based on its own opinions of what’s more likely to happen. So, you can analyze the game on your own to make better judgments.
- Manage your risks. Live betting allows you to hedge your pre-play bets. When things aren’t in your favor, you can cut the losses by adding an in-play bet.
22Bet Casino: Online Games with Real-Money Rewards
Even though sports betting is the star of the show, the platform is also a huge online casino. With a massive library, there is a game for every Nigerian player. Head on to the casino page to play slots, roulette, blackjack, live dealer games, and more. Since the offering is so huge, you can use filters to find a game that you like. The quality and the overall experience is just as good as it is with sports betting.
It’s also important to mention in this 22Bet review that the bookie partners with the leading software developers, such as NetEnt and BetSoft, to deliver a seemingly endless collection of titles. You can find progressive-jackpot fruit machines, classic three-reel slots, and captivating 3D games.
Many casino games have a free mode that you can play for fun without having to enter your 22Bet Nigeria login info. It’s necessary only when you want to win real money or play certain titles.
The bookie offers a realistic casino experience by having a solid library of live-dealer games. Advanced sounds and graphics make you feel like you’re in Las Vegas. Only you don’t need to dress up and leave your house. You can access all casino games through your desktop or mobile device.
Use the Mobile Betting App to Place Bets On The Move
The 22Bet app gives you access to a wide range of sports, including football, basketball, tennis, and other classics. Download it from the betting site to bet on all your favorite games. They are made more fun by a wide selection of live bets.
Of course, Nigerian bettors with mobile devices don’t have to limit themselves to popular disciplines. They can predict the outcomes of political events, eSports tournaments, and so on. Since the bookie is future-oriented, you can bet on Dota 2, Starcraft II, Tekken, Hearthstone, Street Fighter, FIFA, and many other games. Make bets at any point of the game and get in on the action when it’s convenient for you.
Two major features of the 22Bet Nigeria are above-the-average odds and a wide selection of accumulators. This is your chance to grow your bet slip and get better odds than if you bet on the same events separately.
One last thing to know about the app for iOS and Android devices is its live stats feature. All numbers are updated in real time to give you accurate information about all events. If you haven’t used statistics before, this can be a game-changer.
22Bet Offers Many Nigeria-Friendly Banking Methods
Making a deposit is paramount when you want to bet online on sports, so you should choose a banking option. The first method for many Nigerians is an eWallet, and online sportsbook has Skrill and Neteller, among other options. To see all available eWallets, simply open their Payments page.
All deposits at 22bet.ng are finalized instantly; you don’t need to wait for anything. For the most part, you can use the same options to withdraw your money. You can also use eWallets, cryptocurrencies, payment systems, and so on. The main difference is that not all withdrawals are instant. Still, the transaction time is short compared to many other Nigerian bookmakers.
Round-the-Clock Customer Support
22Bet has top-notch customer service that gets back to you almost instantly. The team is friendly and gives thorough answers. You can contact the bookie via secure live chat or email. Alternatively, you can fill in a Contact Us form.
Registered Bookmaker With a License
22Bet is a licensed venue in Nigeria, operated by Arcadia Hospitality LTD. This company got a license from the National Lottery Regulatory Commission. Go to the bet site to learn more about their sports online betting permits and licenses.
22Bet Online Sportsbook Rating Among Nigerians: 5/5
How to register on the sports betting website?
Press the 22Bet registration button, fill in a short form, and you're done.
Does 22Bet have withdrawal options?
Yes, the sportsbook has many withdrawal options that work in Nigeria.
Is 22bet legit in the Federal Republic of Nigeria?
Yes, it is a legal place that operates under a legit license.
Can I use Naira to make bets?
Yes, the bookie accepts this and many other currencies.